I have been working on this for hours, doing lots of research and things on oils and I have had it proof read a couple times but I made this for the oils, I’m going to add it to my customer group to tag customers interested in oils, If you see errors or or want something added PLEASE let me know and please feel free to use
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Essential Oils:
1. Essential oils are anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-infectious and antiseptic. They can combat infectious disease by killing off viruses, bacteria or other pathogens. Some oils have been shown to destroy all tested viruses and bacteria.
2. Essential oils can act on both your mind and your body. Their aromas can be stimulating both psychologically and physically, as well as calming and sedating. Inhaling aromas is extremely powerful. Aromatic stimuli of your limbic system cause the release of neurotransmitters, including pain-reducing enkephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, relaxing serotonin, and stimulating noradrenaline.
3. Essential oils are some of the most powerful known antioxidants.
4. Essential oils are capable of penetrating your cell membranes since they are lipid-soluble. According to Jean V. MD, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes, and are then metabolize like other nutrients. An antibiotic cannot penetrate your cell’s wall.
5. Essential oils detoxify your cells and your blood.
6. Essential oils purify the air by eliminating odors from cooking, animals, mold, bacteria and other sources.
7. Essential oils are small enough to penetrate every tissue in your skin.
8. According to researchers at Vienna University essential oils stimulate blood flow, which increases your nutrient and oxygen delivery.
9. Essential oils can be administered in two ways, either topically or through aromatherapy and therapeutic grade essential oils can be ingested in certain instances. When applied topically and inhaled, essential oils are absorbed immediately into your blood stream. Oils used aromatically don’t have to go through your digestive system, so they work immediately in your body.
10. The essential oils versatility makes them fairly inexpensive to use: One bottle goes a long way and can be used for many different ailments. For example, lavender oil helps with relaxation, sleep, bug bites, eczema and burns.
TRUVISION ESSENTIAL OILS & WHAT THEY DO!
We have everything you need to begin your oil journey or to continue your love for oils! Our oils are of the highest quality with the most competitive pricing. We love them and we are sure that anyone that tries them will love them, as well!
Each oil has a different purpose. They can all be diffused in our diffuser meaning you put a couple drops in the diffuser with water and turn it on and it’ll make your house smell great plus give you the benefits of each individual oil. Our diffuser starts at $55 and is of the highest quality and lasts 8+ hours with water and oils!
1) Tea Tree Oil- Benefits include, acne, fighting bacterial infections, aid in earaches, fighting fungal infections, lice and many more! I use it for all sorts of stuff, but the main one I use it for is when the kids have ear aches and sun burns. Tea tree and lavender mixed with coconut oil are Great to rub on for sunburns.
2) Lavender Oil- Benefits: Reduces anxiety, improves sleep, heals burns and wounds, alleviates headaches, slows again. Lavender, which is known for its calming properties, great to diffuse at night to help you sleep it can also be mixed with Epsom salt and put into your bath to relax!
3) TruDefense Oil- our immune builder. Benefits: This all-natural blend of essential oil has potent anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties which means dramatically less sick days for the entire family! I run it through the diffuser and apply to the back of my neck when I have to travel or someone around me has been sick to avoid getting sick! TruDefense is available to diffuse or in a roller stick!
4) Clear Oil- A remarkable respiratory blend used to open and ease your lungs and airways naturally. I diffuse it whenever I’m having troubles with my allergies! When the kids wake up with a sore throat or stuffy I rub clear, defense, and peppermint on their chest with coconut oil and it opens them right up! We also have clear in a stick form you can carry with you for your respiratory issues!
5) Peppermint Oil- Benefits: reduces stomach aches, soothes digestive issues, relieves bad breath, relieves headaches, boosts energy, and much more! I apply to my hands, neck, and belly when feeling nauseated.
6) Pure Oil- Use to cleanse odors and environmental threats safe and naturally all with an invigorating and refreshing scent!
The last three are the newest! The grapefruit, lemon, and orange taste delicious in water or mixed with our heart&hydration!
7) Grapefruit Oil- Benefits: helps with mental clarity, depression, boosts immune system, benefits high blood pressure, promotes weight loss when ingested! *use caution when using grapefruit oil, CAN cause reactions with medications*
8 ) Lemon Oil- Benefits: Helps with weight loss, helps relieve gas and stomach pains, good for your skin, Rids bad breathe, cleanses and purifies, quenches thirst and so much more!
9) Orange Oil- smells delicious when you diffuse it! It also has lots of benefits: calming anti-anxiety, it’s a natural bug repellent, helps go #2 when ingested and so on!!!
Let’s start with the basics.
We’ve all heard of essential oils at some point or another, throughout our lives. However, are you aware of just how many ways a simple oil can positively impact your body and lifestyle? Over the next few weeks we will be sharing with you different ways to use TruVision essential oils in your daily lives.
Lavender oil is one of the most common essential oils in the world.
That’s easy! It’s because Lavender has been used for thousands of years to calm and relax both mind and body. It’s widely known as one of nature’s most versatile oils offering a wide array of aromatic, topical, and internal uses. This highly sought-after oil is often used for skin care, beauty, and natural cleaning products, and can also be used to soothe cuts, bruises, and minor skin irritations.
Our favorite uses:
Aromatherapy: Diffuse LAVENDER in a diffuser to uplift the mood of a room.
Rub LAVENDER on chapped lips or skin to moisten and condition.
Add a few drops of LAVENDER to grilled vegetables, meat, or dessert to enhance flavor.
Rub LAVENDER on or around skin irritations to improve the look and feel of skin.
Ever heard of “melaleuca oil” or noticed Tea Tree as an ingredient in any of your beauty products?
This popular oil exudes a natural and herbal scent that refreshes and cleanses the mind and body. It can protect the skin from harmful sun damage, and be used to assist in the ridding of occasional skin blemishes. Thanks to Tea Tree’s ability to promote healthy immune system function, it has been used by countless cultures and holistic medicine practitioners worldwide.
Our favorite uses:
Add 1-2 drops of TEA TREE oil to your normal facial cleanser to help clear blemishes.
Massage 1-2 drops onto your chest or reflex points to promote normal respiratory function.
Aromatherapy: Diffuse TEA TREE oil using a diffuser to cleanse the air.
Use TEA TREE oil to create household cleaning products. (stay tuned for recipes)
Peppermint has earned it’s reputation as one of the most fresh, familiar and instantly recognizable oils available on the market today. Once inhaled or consumed, it goes right to work stimulating both mind and body. Our PEPPERMINT BLEND is a powerful and distinctive essential oil that immediately ignites the senses. Whether it is being used aromatically, topically, or internally it is known to relieve stress, freshen breath, and aid in digestive health.
Our favorite uses:
Aromatherapy: Diffuse PEPPERMINT BLEND into a diffuser for a fresh, energizing scent.
Rub 4-5 drops of diluted PEPPERMINT BLEND on temples, neck or shoulders to cool and refresh the body.
Add 2-3 drops of PEPPERMINT BLEND to any TruVision Health drink to increase concentration.
Put a few drops of PEPPERMINT BLEND into a cap and take by mouth to freshen breath.
Share your favorite ways to implement these oils into your daily lives in the comment section below! Stay tuned for more posts about how to include these oils into your #healthyliving plan including recipes, uses, and how-to’s.
This all-natural blend of essential oil has potent anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties which means dramatically less sick days for the entire family!*
truDEFENSE is an essential oil blend formulated for immune system support. This blend of five immunity-boosting essential oils offers you a natural and safe alternative to synthetic options. When carefully blended together, the essential oils of clove, cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary synergistically come together making the oils more powerful together than they are on their own. When applied topically, these oils are absorbed by the skin and quickly enter the bloodstream where they circulate throughout the body to stimulate the immune system.* Made with the highest quality essential oils available.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. TruVision essential oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.