Widely known as one of nature’s most fragrant and versatile oils, LAVENDER offers a wide array of aromatic, topical and internal uses. It combines flawlessly with almost all oils in the spectrum, including (but certainly not limited to) Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Bergamot and Roman Chamomile.
- Diffuse LAVENDER to freshen air and uplift the mood of your home or office.
- Add a few drops of LAVENDER to a warm bath or rub onto your chest, neck, feet, pillows or bedding to promote relaxation.
- Massage a small amount of LAVENDER on or around skin irritations, bug bites, acne, minor cuts and bruises to improve the look and feel of skin.
- Rub LAVENDER on chapped lips or skin to moisture and condition.
- Add a few drops of LAVENDER to grilled vegetables, meat, seafood or dessert dishes as a ways of naturally enhancing flavor.
- Put one or two drops of LAVENDER in a cap and take by mouth to consume as a natural dietary supplement.
- Massage 4-6 drops of LAVENDER to overused muscles to ease muscles.
- Gently apply a few drops of LAVENDER to sunburned skin to reduce redness, ease inflammation and cool affected areas.
- Massage 1-3 drops of LAVENDER into palms and inhale as a way of relieving shock.
- Mix a few drops of LAVENDER, Lemon, Tangerine and Grapefruit oils with distilled waters in a mister and spray in bathrooms and kitchens to cleanse and fight unpleasant odors.
- Dilute 4 drops of LAVENDER, 3 drops of PEPPERMINT BLEND and 5 drops of Rosemary oil and rub on sore feet after a walk or run.